Why Our Firm Is Your Family Law Resource
Family law involves complex legal issues that often become heated and contentious. How these issues are resolved will have a significant impact on the future of all involved parties. With so much at stake, it is important to have strong legal counsel in your corner to guide you through the process.
The attorneys at Reich, Jumbeck, Stole & Reeb, have over 50 years of experience practicing family law exclusively in Will County and Grundy County Illinois. We a have a strong track record within the local family courts here, and our familiarity with these courts gives our clients the assurance of knowing that they have experienced advocates on their side fighting hard to protect their interests. Our attorneys and full service support staff are skilled, compassionate and responsive to the needs of each client we serve.
We handle a wide range of family law matters, including:
- Divorce: We handle all matters related to divorce; including alimony/maintenance, allocation of parental responsibilities (formerly called child custody), child support and post decree proceedings. We also handle complex divorce cases involving large amounts of assets, retirement plans, business valuations, and similarly complicated property divisions.
- Parentage and Paternity: Parentage/paternity establishes the parent-child relationship and the accompanying rights and responsibilities. Whether you are trying to prove or contest paternity in Will County or Grundy County, our attorneys provide the skilled guidance you need.
- Prenuptial and Postnuptial Agreements: When entering into a marriage, a marital agreement is essential to ensure that your interests are protected should the marriage be dissolved in the future.
- Adoption: Adopting a child can be very rewarding, but the process is not always easy. Our adoption attorneys work closely with our clients to help ensure a smooth and timely proceeding.
- Orders of Protection: If you or someone under your care is being abused or feels threatened, an order of protection may be the best way to protect your and/or a loved one from the perpetrator. Our attorneys help you understand your options and, when appropriate, move quickly to gain expeditious relief from the courts.
- Divorce and Family Law Appeals: Our family law attorneys have handled numerous appeals for issues such as alimony/maintenance, child support, custody orders, and college contributions. We also receive many referrals from other area attorneys that do not handle family law cases at the appellate level.
Work With Attorneys Who Care About Your Future
At Reich, Jumbeck, Stole & Reeb, we understand that this may be a very difficult and emotional time, and we work hard to provide quality and personalized guidance that addresses your needs and accomplishes your goals. Contact us today at 815-770-2669 to schedule a consultation, or send us a message online. From our office in Joliet, our experienced family law attorneys serve clients in communities throughout Northern Illinois.