Michael J. Hornback
Michael Hornback is a long-time area resident, growing up in Frankfort and attending Lincoln-Way Community High School. He earned his Bachelor of Science in Finance and Juris Doctorate from DePaul University in Chicago, Illinois. He is currently an MBA candidate attending the W.P. Carey School of Business at Arizona State University. Prior to law school, Michael worked in retail banking management and financial planning before starting a small business in the high-performance automotive industry.
In law school, Michael focused his studies on corporate litigation and intellectual property and was the Editor-In-Chief of DePaul’s Journal of Arts, Technology & Intellectual Property. Michael also served as the treasure for Phi Alpha Delta Story Chapter and coach for Phi Alpha Delta Story Chapter’s Mock Trial Team. Before becoming an associate at Reich, Jumbeck, Stole & Reeb, Michael’s practice areas were in complex commercial litigation (class action) defense, statutory compliance, catastrophic loss defense, and medical malpractice defense.
At Reich, Jumbeck, Stole & Reeb, Michael’s practice areas are Family Law and Divorce Litigation, where he has focused on matters involving complex financial matters, business valuations, and accounting.
Areas Of Practice
- Family Law
- Divorce Litigation
- Illinois, 2015
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Illinois, 2017
- DePaul University College of Law, Chicago, Illinois
- J.D. - 2015
- DePaul University College of Commerce, Chicago, Illinois
- B.S. - 2003
- Major: Finance
- Arizona State University – W.P. Carey School of Business, Tempe, Arizona
- MBA Candidate - 2020
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Phi Alpha Delta, Chicago Alum Chapter, Treasurer, 2018 to 2020
- Phi Alpha Delta Story Chapter, Mock Trial Coach, 2018 to 2019